Private Mortgage Lenders in California
Why Choose Hard Money Go
We are a result oriented hard money company that consistently lends hundreds of millions of hard money loans every year. We recognize the unique challenges of real estate investors and create our mortgage programs based on the specific circumstances that various borrowers may face.
Whether you have bad credit or are approaching a strict deadline we have the decision making ability to close your loan in as little as 10 business days. We at Hard Money Go are proud to be the most trusted private mortgage lenders in California.
Our decision making for loan qualification is not based on rigorous guidelines, but rather we evaluate real world implications of funding loans and whether the borrower can pay back the loan or not. Assuming you submit a complete package with all requirements, our firm can provide you with an answer whether you can qualify within 2 business days.
Our firm was created with the real estate investor in mind. Understanding the goals of real estate investors is paramount to our company culture which is to promote fair lending practices to all borrowers. We do not prevent qualification for borrowers simply because of a bad credit score or low income, rather we qualify borrowers based on the equity of the properties.
Providing loans is a business of people. Without the proper staff, mortgage experts, loan processors and investors we could not make Hard Money Go the leading private mortgage lenders in California. It is the unique experiences of our people that have allowed us to be the single largest source of hard money loans.
Each team member is rigorously trained at least 8 weeks prior to officially working at our firm. This is the highest standard of any loan origination company in California and we do this for a reason. Although the costs of training our employees and team members is significant, it works because ultimately it saves us time by submitting more loans at a rapid pace.
We have the most unique online tools and technology available to maximize the speed in which we provide loans. In addition to our state of the art technology and superior customer service, what separates us is we have not forgotten what matters most, which is the customer.
We make the process as easy and simple as possible to help avoid any undue time lost or expenses incurred so that we can continue to provide the most private mortgages in California as fast as possible.
- Apply online
- Apply over the phone
- Online chat with a mortgage specialist
- Approvals in as little as 2 business days
- Loans funded in as little as 10 business days
Your satisfaction is our number one priority, which is why we commit millions of dollars of funding a year in hiring, developing and training all of our team members. We guarantee that this will be the best mortgage experience you have ever had.
- A designated agent that you can call anytime. You do not need to speak to various operators who use a computer to track notes. Rather each question you may have can be asked to the same person who will already be familiar with the specifics of your application. This saves time for all involved, saving us money, thereby allowing us to continue to offer the best California hard money rates.
- We provide you updates even before you ask for them. We strive to keep you involved throughout the mortgage process and help inform you of any change to the status of your application.
- Once we have an initial understanding of your file, we will provide you with a checklist of everything to expect during the duration of the application. The checklist will include documents that need to be sent in, estimated wait times, and the following steps.
- All fees and expenses will never adjust on you, unless the specifics of the deal changes. We recognize that one of the most frustrating things about the loan process is to get approved only to find out fees and expenses were higher than you expected. We provide straight forward fees and charges from the beginning. Everything will be documented for easy review and understanding.